The ALL-TEST PRO 31™ is the perfect tool for troubleshooting, start-up & quality control of low voltage AC Induction Motors. With unmatched portability, ease of use, and safety features, it enables technicians to efficiently evaluate equipment in the field, on the shop floor, or at a service facility. Arm your technicians with a light, inexpensive hand-held instrument that provides safer and more complete deenergized motor testing and help them save hours that might be spent on outdated troubleshooting methods using a megohmmeter.
- Testing newly installed motors to ensure proper installation and prevent startup failure.
- Testing motor spares to ensure they are in good condition and ready for service.
- Troubleshooting motors that have quit running by testing from the MCC or directly at the motor.
1 Detects open connections.
2 A fast, easy and effective way to find broken rotor bars, eccentric rotors and casting voids. AT31™ testing range is dependent upon the motor, transformer, or generator design, but the AT31™ has successfully tested AC motors of hundreds of horsepower in size.
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Measures Impedance (Z), Phase Angle (Fi), Current/Frequency Response (I/F) and insulation to ground resistance (500V or 1000V test voltage)
- Detects faults before motor failure
- Detects rotor faults
- Condition Calculator™ Software – Test and Analysis Reporting