Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures
Evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. This instrument is perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Whether testing from the motor control center (MCC) or directly at the motor, Test Value Static™ can detect a change in the condition of the induction stator and squirrel-cage rotor motor.
With a memory storage capacity for more than 650 tests, the ALL-TEST PRO 5™ has specific motor trending data accessible at the touch of a button that can easily be uploaded to your computer.
Single and 3-phase transformers, pole and pad mounted, are also ideal candidates for evaluation with the portable and lightweight AT5™.
- Complete stator and rotor analysis that detects early faults in AC/DC motors, transformers, and generators
- Auto-diagnosis within instrument for an immediate health status report
- Route-based testing and trending, which is ideal for predictive maintenance
- Tests that can be performed from distances of more than 1,000 feet away
- Reports show bad connections, winding & turn faults, air gap, broken bar, contamination and ground faults