The ALL-TEST PRO On-Line II™ is the most complete energized motor and power diagnostic instrument available today – all in a handheld, lightweight package. It delivers superior AC diagnostics for the evaluation of electrical and mechanical stator health, rotor health, air gap, and the health of the entire driven load (belted, geared, bladed, etc.). This instrument also provides excellent diagnostics for DC motors, generators and transformers.
The ATPOL II™ offers many software and data analysis advantages compared to the competition, including key determinations that are made automatically, including:
- Line frequency, running speed and pole pass frequency
- Software automatically looks for patterns related to stator slot and rotor bar fault frequencies
- Automatic detection of static or dynamic eccentricity faults
- Evaluation of incoming power, including harmonics
- Calculates efficiency for AC induction & DC motors
- Power analysis includes sag/swell and transient detection, plus energy consumption data logging
The ATPOL II™ has passed the highest standards for CAT III 1000V. The CAT IV 600V rating signifies it is suitable for testing at the service entrance (≤ 600V).
When in PQA mode, it can be used for:
- Energy data logging
- Harmonic analysis
- Voltage and current charting
- Viewing waveforms
- Waveform sags and swells, transient, and event captures
When in ESA mode, it can evaluate the condition of the:
- Incoming power
- Control circuit
- Motor and the driven load
The test results are easily stored and can be trended for condition-based maintenance or predictive maintenance purposes.
Improve the detection phase in your predictive maintenance testing program. Faults related to incoming power, the control circuit, the motor itself, and the driven load are detected, and can then be trended for predictive maintenance purposes and troubleshooting.
- Fast – motor tests take only 60 seconds after connection to load
- Testing distance – virtually unlimited between motor and load (including submersible equipment)
- Early alert – detects faults at early stages before motor and motor system failure
- User safety – Bluetooth® wireless communication enables remote operation including data collection
- Quick asset management – Test Plan Manager allows for route-based testing and trending