Collection and Use:
We do not collect and Personally Identifiable Information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes when you:
- Register for a seminar, become a customer by purchasing or downloading service or information from our website.
- Request information (electronically) about products, services, or enter a promotional contest.
- Use or participate in various services or features made available on the web.
- Request contact with a sales representative or support team member.
- Provide comments, questions or feedback about products and services.
- Courses you have attended
- Dates and durations
- CEU’s Awarded to you
Personally Identifiable Information may be utilized to respond to your requests and inquiries and to provide you with the services and products offered on or through our website. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to communicate timely information and special offers (for example, in the form of emails, mailings and the like) about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think may interest you.
If you register for a seminar or pay for products and services using a credit card, Personally Identifiable Information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (credit card number, expiration date and CVV) may be required. This information may be used for billing purposes and to fill orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information may be used to get in touch with you. Personally Identifiable Information also may be collected when you apply for a position with us or a program sponsored by us. In these cases, Personally Identifiable Information is used only for the purpose of processing and evaluating the application.
The Personally Identifiable Information you give us via any method may be combined with other Personally Identifiable Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records. This information may be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and will help us to improve the operations and maintenance of our website and business.