Managers and engineers who are responsible for the reliability of motors will appreciate the enhancements we added to the ALL-TEST PRO 34™ because it empowers their technicians to efficiently and accurately evaluate motors whether they are in the field or on the shop floor. This helps improve motor reliability, increase technician and asset productivity, and reduce energy consumption.
Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™
Used to evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. Perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Test Value Static (TVS) is a sum calculated from the 3-phase MCA static test and is used as a reference value for the motor. Common types of faults in the rotor and stator windings will change TVS.
- Testing newly installed motors to ensure proper installation and prevent startup failure.
- Testing motor spares to ensure they are in good condition and ready for service.
- Troubleshooting motors that have quit running by testing from the MCC or directly at the motor.
- Implementing it into a PdM testing program to detect developing faults before they cause catastrophic motor system failures. Finding a motor fault before it breaks can save you countless hours of downtime and can provide thousands of dollars in savings.
- Induction windings
- All associated connections and cables
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Boot loader function facilitates firmware updates at the customer’s site
*Note: Route feature will only work with Enterprise Software.