Managers and engineers who are responsible for the reliability of motors will appreciate the enhancements we added to the ALL-TEST PRO 34™ because it empowers their technicians to efficiently and accurately evaluate motors whether they are in the field or on the shop floor. This helps improve motor reliability, increase technician and asset productivity, and reduce energy consumption.
An Advanced Solution for Testing AC Induction Squirrel-Cage Rotor Motors <1000V
With the ALL-TEST PRO 34™, you can test most types of motors with speed and efficiency — and receive the diagnostic results all on one screen within a few minutes of use. You can also accurately diagnose ground faults, test stator windings, test cables, troubleshoot induction motor abnormalities and more.
Using this testing device, you can detect motor failures before they happen. This product features incredible portability and accuracy, and it works well with motors across all industries. With the ability to detect complete stator and rotor electrical health, you can prevent motor failures before they occur thanks to the induction motor troubleshooting capabilities of the ALL-TEST PRO 34™.
The ALL-TEST PRO 34™’s advanced patented technology is able to detect a wide range of motor faults before they wreak havoc on your operations and cost your company thousands of dollars in lost production time. When it comes to keeping your motors running smoothly and efficiently, you can count on the ALL-TEST PRO 34™.
Uses for the ALL-TEST PRO 34™
The ALL-TEST PRO 34™ can detect early problems occurring in multiple parts of a motor within minutes. This device goes beyond traditional ultrasound, temperature and vibration testing methods to give you a fuller picture of a motor’s health. It will conduct quick assessments of your motor’s electrical health indicators, including windings, cables and insulation.
You can analyze the health of your entire AC induction motor within a few minutes of performing an induction motor troubleshooting scan with our ALL-TEST PRO 34™ — in the shop, on the field or wherever else you need to use it. This product is also extremely portable and easy to operate, and it can assess the health of virtually any squirrel-cage rotor mower <1000V within a 1,000-foot range.
The ALL-TEST PRO 34™ can test AC induction squirrel-cage motors less than 1,000V and account for abnormalities such as open connection, ground faults, internal winding faults, contamination and rotor faults — much more than a regular digital multimeter or megohmmeter can evaluate in a single test. To learn more about what our ALL-TEST PRO 34™ can do for you and your company, reach out to an expert from our team today!
Multiple Buying Channels for the ALL-TEST PRO 34™ and Other Products
At ALL-TEST Pro, we offer multiple buying channels for our customers, so we can connect you with the right tools as quickly as possible. To purchase one of our products, visit our How to Buy page and fill out a brief form to get a free quote!
Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™
Used to evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. Perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Test Value Static (TVS) is a sum calculated from the 3-phase MCA static test and is used as a reference value for the motor. Common types of faults in the rotor and stator windings will change TVS.
- Testing newly installed motors to ensure proper installation and prevent startup failure.
- Testing motor spares to ensure they are in good condition and ready for service.
- Troubleshooting motors that have quit running by testing from the MCC or directly at the motor.
- Implementing it into a PdM testing program to detect developing faults before they cause catastrophic motor system failures. Finding a motor fault before it breaks can save you countless hours of downtime and can provide thousands of dollars in savings.
- Induction windings
- All associated connections and cables
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Boot loader function facilitates firmware updates at the customer’s site
*Note: Route feature will only work with Enterprise Software.