Managers and engineers who are responsible for the reliability of motors will appreciate the enhancements we added to the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL because it empowers their technicians to efficiently and accurately evaluate motors whether they are in the field or on the shop floor. This helps improve motor reliability, increase technician and asset productivity, and reduce energy consumption.
Advantages of Using the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL Motor Testing Device
When you need a reliable solution for diagnosing motor problems before they turn into full motor failure, our ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL motor testing instrument has the capabilities you need to ensure that you can save your company valuable production time through preventative assessments. At ALL-TEST Pro, our mission is to help our customers catch potential machine issues before they turn into major, costly problems.
Our ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL comes with a wide range of features that help technicians evaluate the condition of their in-shop and offsite motors. This device can be used to test AC induction and synchronous motors along with DC motor types, traction motors, transformers and so much more. Getting quick, accurate results on your motors’ performance has never been easier!
This top-selling product provides an array of advantages you won’t be able to find anywhere else. The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL motor testing equipment features our patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™ for AC induction squirrel-cage rotor motors rated less than 1000V, which enable technicians to instantly assess a motor’s squirrel-cage rotor and stator. It also features our patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™), which is employed as a reference value to test for faults in a motor or incoming power leads.
Uses for the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL Testing Equipment
The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL can be used to perform a variety of tests that evaluate AC induction motors, generators, rotors, DC motors and much more. For a complete list of the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL’s test capabilities, see the product information below.
The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL can be used for virtually any type of motor. No matter your industry, this advanced testing device will help you increase productivity by preventing machine failures, which cause companies to lose hours upon hours of valuable production time and thousands of dollars in lost work. With ALL-TEST Pro’s products, you can test your motors’ functionality and address problems before they start to cost you.
Purchase Your Own ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL Motor Testing Equipment
We’ll help connect you with the right motor testing equipment in the click of a button when you visit our How to Buy page. We offer two sales channels and provide free quotes for all customer inquiries.
If you have any questions about purchasing our products, reach out to our knowledgeable team today!
Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™
Evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. This instrument is perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Test Value Static™ is a sum calculated from the 3-phase MCA static test and is used as a reference value for the motor. Common types of faults in the rotor and stator windings will change TVS.
Obtain Return On Investment
Finding just one fault using the AT7™ PROFESSIONAL can save your organization countless hours of downtime and provide thousands of dollars in savings. Maximize your investment by:
- Testing newly installed motors to ensure proper installation and prevent startup failure.
- Testing motor spares to ensure they are in good condition and ready for service.
- Troubleshooting motors that have quit running by testing from the MCC or directly at the motor.
- Implementing it into a PdM testing program to detect developing faults before they cause catastrophic motor system failures. Finding a motor fault before it breaks can save you countless hours of downtime and can provide thousands of dollars in savings.
- Induction windings
- DC field windings and armature
- Field and rotor coils in synchronous motors
- Primary and secondary windings in transformers
- All associated connections and cables
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Route based testing and trending
- Boot loader function facilitates firmware updates at the customer’s site
Discontinued — the ALL-TEST PRO 5™
If you’re looking for an alternative to the ALL-TEST PRO 5™, take a look at our ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL, a newer model with the same high-tech capabilities. This device will let your technicians evaluate any motor’s operating conditions with our patented technology that can provide a complete electric motor health overview in as little as a few minutes.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can optimize the longevity of your motors with ALL-TEST Pro technology!