Advantages of the ALL-TEST PRO 7™
If you and your company are looking for superior handheld testing equipment, you’ve come to the right place. Our ALL-TEST PRO 7™ electric motor testing device can be used to detect motor abnormalities in machinery across every industry. This device features easy-to-use motor testing technology to detect motor abnormalities.
Our handheld motor testing devices outperform our competitors’ products in both quality and usability. While most similar products are able to detect only ground faults, the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ has the ability to detect motor failures before they occur and is a critical component of maintaining a facility’s productivity and overall ROI.
With the high-tech capabilities of the ALL-TEST PRO 7™, you and your technicians can easily detect even the most subtle imbalances in any motor. This function is incredibly important for the detection of stator coil. With this handheld product, you can easily gather a full picture of any given motor’s conditions right in one place — long before your motors fail as a result of preventable issues.
Uses for the ALL-TEST PRO 7™
You can use the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ to boost your motor testing methods. Test any motor’s resistance, stator, rotor, contamination and insulation stats all on one device and receive accurate diagnostics within as little as a few minutes.
With our ALL-TEST PRO 7™, you can use our patented Stator and Rotor Signatures™ to test the squirrel-cage rotor and stator with a single assessment. You can also diagnose common fault types using this product’s patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™), which provides a sum calculated from a 3-phase MCA static assessment.
This product tests every AC motor type. It evaluates the electrical health of synchronous, single-phase motors by assessing their stator wings, rotors, cables and other components.
Submit an Estimation Request With Ease
Requesting an estimation with ALL-TEST Pro is simple. If you find a product you’re interested in purchasing, all you need to do is click the “How to Buy” link below and choose one of our two sales channels on the page for a free quote. Be sure to reach out to our experts with any product or service questions you have.
Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™
Used to evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. Perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Test Value Static (TVS) is a sum calculated from the 3-phase MCA static test and is used as a reference value for the motor. Common types of faults in the rotor and stator windings will change TVS.
- Testing newly installed motors to ensure proper installation and prevent startup failure.
- Testing motor spares to ensure they are in good condition and ready for service.
- Troubleshooting motors that have quit running by testing from the MCC or directly at the motor.
- Implementing it into a PdM testing program to detect developing faults before they cause catastrophic motor system failures. Finding a motor fault before it breaks can save you countless hours of downtime and can provide thousands of dollars in savings.
- Induction windings
- Field and rotor coils in synchronous motors
- All associated connections and cables
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Boot loader function facilitates firmware updates at the customer’s site
Discontinued — ALL-TEST PRO 5™
If you’re looking for a high-quality alternative to our ALL-TEST PRO 5™ motor tester, consider purchasing our ALL-TEST PRO 7™ series instruments, a newer model and a highly effective method for detecting motor issues. This alternative provides a complete analysis of electric motor performance and offers multiple testing capabilities to give you a complete picture of any given motor’s health.
For more information about this or any of our other products, contact ALL-TEST Pro’s experts today!